Make a difference every month by giving hope and opportunities to others!
WHAT IS THE HOPE CIRCLE?
The Hope Circle is a passionate community of volunteers & supporters bound by our love for the people we serve in Honduras. As members of the Hope Circle, we believe that the pathway to ending generational poverty is through a focus on solutions that teach and empower our villages.
We have a desire to connect with people from around the world who share our vision of hope and demonstrate our commitment by supporting the lives of those with whom we’ve built meaningful relationships.
*To be part of the Hope Circle, we are asked to give a minimum of $25 a month.
WHY JOIN THE HOPE CIRCLE?
As a Hope Circle member, you believe in the mission and vision of H&H and want to invest in the purposeful continuation of our story. You will be the catalyst that enables further development of a solution that brings hope, empowerment, and generational change to the communities we serve. We have a solution for elevating rural Honduran communities out of poverty; we need you and the world needs you.
WHERE WILL MY INVESTMENT GO?
Your $25 minimum monthly investment is allocated through our unrestricted budget to allow for the organization to maintain critical infrastructure and be responsive to the most pressing needs of the communities we serve. Depending on where you feel called to give, we have several areas you can designate your funds to go to, including our general fund and our six pillars: infrastructure, economy, health, education, community, and leadership. The dollars you invest will have a direct impact on the lives of the families we’ve hugged, shared meals with, and watched grow. Together, we can help the people we serve grow into the fullest version of themselves and use their unique gifts to serve others.
WHAT TO EXPECT AS A HOPE CIRCLE MEMBER?
- An opportunity to be a part of something bigger than yourself – a legacy that will live on long after our time.
- An invitation to Hope Circle retreat in the United States to meet those who share stories, relationships and a shared passion
- Real-time access to updates on the ground in Honduras, along with business priorities for the upcoming quarters
- Resources for fundraising opportunities with leadership team member & volunteer spotlights
- Private Facebook group that provides exclusive updates on the work you are investing in